Visas and Consultants!

A lot of people want to go to the Australia . Some people achieve their goals, while others continue to fantasise about them. I was only one among many. I used to wonder how I was going to make it. Is it simple? What would the situation be like? Do I need to go through any official procedures in order to travel? These maelstrom of questions were swirling around in my head. And then I became completely befuddled. If you’re wondering if I made it to the Australia or not, the answer is yes. Now that I’ve travelled, I’ve decided to write this post and share my insights into what I learned during my immigration process. To begin, you must apply for a passport if you do not already have one. Check Parramatta Immigration Advisor.

You can apply for a visa right away if you have one. The purpose of your visit to the United States will decide the type of visa you are granted. This would also mention the length of time you would like to spend in the US. A non-immigrant visa is the best option if you want to stay for no more than six months. Tourist and business visas, as well as study visas, are examples of non-immigrant visas.

You must fill out and submit a visa application form to the nearest US Consulate in order to receive a visa. All necessary paperwork must also be presented. Make sure you’ve supplied all of the required documents, as well as the correct ones. Even missing one document can result in your application being denied.

After that, you’ll have a meeting with a visa officer. An interview with individual consulates may be planned, depending on the number of vacancies at each consulate. There is a cost for your interview that must be paid. This is a non-refundable cost.

It should be mentioned that acquiring an interview appointment is extremely difficult. When vacancies become available, they are immediately booked. Awaiting an appointment can take anything from six to ten weeks in most cases. It varies, however, from country to country.

You may also need to complete out additional documents and submit your passports. Other documents may be requested as well. Depending on your situation and the type of visa you are seeking for, you will be required to submit a recent passport-size photograph, as well as the application fee and other papers.

Contact Info:
Rubicon Migration Australia
1A Trott Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
Phone No: (02) 9630 8525